Friday, March 20, 2009

The Man-Toe




So much has been said about a camel toe, but rarely has there been mention of the Man Toe! The tight fitting pants of the male gender that proudly shows off how the Good's of god which has graced them with either a very large bag or big dick.

It’s not really been around since the skinny jeans of the 80’s, but as any style we create, there is a resurgence of the man meat sausage fest. You can’t help but notice, or stare in some cases. Whether it be for jealousy, or intrigue it’s obviously laid out for display and viewing purposes. We live in a society that prides themselves on visual representation.

What I can’t grasp is having it vacuumed sealed between your legs. I know for a fact that when I sit a certain way that causes any restriction… it goes numb… YES I SAID NUMB. It’s a fact of life for a guy… and if you don’t believe me try squeezing your arm for a while and tell me it doesn’t get the tingles.
Anyway, we see these guys walking around, proudly displaying themselves for anyone in eye shot. I can’t help but look, point, stare and even gasp when visually accosted by the Man Toe. I figure why else do they wear tight jeans and strategically place their manhood, if they didn’t want people to take a head swinging glance.

The image I can’t get out of my mind is when you can tell if they are circumcised, what nut is bigger then the other, and which way they hang. It’s your privates for a reason, to remain private until you unleash your beast on your partner. Unfortunately some guys don’t get it! It’s not a nice sight to see 2 poached eggs and sausage scramble together, and that my friend is the Man Toe.

Please stop this visual raping of my mind. The dink at the best of times is not an attractive organ, and to smash it between your legs in a tight pair of jeans doesn’t enhance the appeal. The Male Toe is too much for most, not ever talked about, but does exsist…. I just plead with all Man Toe’es …lighten up the package, give some breathing room, and go home and release the hound!

No comments:

Post a Comment